Capetan Miles Building
An 800nm expedition
7 days of intense sailing
17-24 October 2020
We go full offshore sailing mode: non stop sailing for 7 days. Discover: how’s life in the middle of the sea, to be a part of a rotating crew, to cook on the open seas, to see the sunrise and sunset from the boat, to learn logbook keeping and to live-aboard a sailing vessel.
We go round Peloponnese, we leave Athens and we go either clockwise or counter clockwise depending on the weather forecast. Will pass through Corinth Channel, we’ll go under Rio-Antirrio, we’ll have coffee in Hydra, catch the sunset from Monemvasia and maybe have breakfast in Zakinthos.
Last year’s aftermovie
HOW FAR ARE YOU READY TO GO?
Crossing the Atlantic, rounding Cape Horn or circumnavigating on a yacht – these are the dreams of any true sailor. It all starts with one first step.
Get ON BOARD !
One week of adventure, one week of sailing, one week of experience
Join in !
Sailing vessels : above 55+ ft.
Period: 17 – 24 October 2020
Itinerary: Athens – Athens
- 650EUR / pp
- double cabin berth / equipment / sheets / towels / end cleaning
- water / tea / coffee
- feedback sessions and professional guidance
- off-shore sailing study materials
- 5% discount voucher for any future training week offered by Capetan in 2021
Not included :
- transport to and from the boarding and disembarking locations
- food, marina fees, Corinth Channel fee, diesel (aprox. 80-110 euro/pers)
- travel insurance